French Language Course
Our French language course provides a first encounter with the language for students with no knowledge or for the students who have had past lessons but need to improve their knowledge on the language.The course is based on different topics that will help you interact and communicate in a french speaking environment or when meeting French people.
It simultaneously introduces the content of the language while providing the necessary tools to enable students to make sentences from scratch.
- Students meet up with the requirement of everyday situations.
- Students can handle complicated tasks such as elaborating, complaining and apologizing.
- Students can understand speeches on a familiar topic.
- Students show an emerging ability to understand complex discussions.
- Students can demonstrate good comprehension of written discourse in areas of special interests.
- Students can understand the main idea and some detailed aspects of complex or unfamiliar texts.
- Students can write on a variety of topics with significant precision and in detail.
- Students can narrate and describe in past, present and future time.
Students can demonstrate critical thinking and collaborative problem-solving through advanced task-based language activities.
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level - Beginner
- Pre Intermediate
- Assessments 30mins free
- Course options - Private classes
- Semi Private classes
- Group classe