Chinese Language Course
This course begins with the study of Mandarin Chinese (the official Chinese Language). Focuses on listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Emphasizes pronunciation, vocabulary development, and sentence structure. Includes practices with complex Chinese characters, as well as simpler forms.
This course trains students to interact with Chinese language and culture using the four skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
With our Chinese language course, students would be able to;
- Express themselves competently in a variety of oral situations.
- Read and comprehend texts of an intermediate high level in both traditional and simplified characters.
- Write at an intermediate high level of proficiency.
- To understand most native speakers when they speak clearly on familiar topics.
- Employ a variety of coping strategies to communicate orally and verbally.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with various aspects of Chinese culture, literature, cinema and history.
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level - Beginner
- Pre Intermediate
- Assessments 30mins free
- Course options - Private classes
- Semi Private classes