Arabic Language Course
This course introduces students to the fundamental elements of the modern standard Arabic language within the cultural context of Arabic-speaking people.
Emphasis is placed on the development of basic listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written Arabic and demonstrate cultural awareness.
- General:Developing students’ basic skills in all competencies that are delivered through specific contexts ranging from talking about your selves to expressing likes and dislikes.
- Reading:Appreciation the sound of the language(Arabic), then moving into the basic structure of words and sentences. By the end of the course students should be able to cultivate and develop their ability to read with confidence basic short texts covered throughout the course.
- Writing:Understand the basic principles and rules governing writing, with ability to shape letters correctly and move gradually int writing words and phrase. Students will be able to produce a short text of 70-80 words.
- Speaking: Will have the ability to produce the special Arabic sounds as well as talking about yourselves, studies, country, professions, and family.
- Listening: Ability to understand simple dialogues around basic contexts, such as travel, studies and personal information in basic conversation.
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level - Beginner
- Pre Intermediate
- Assessments 30mins free
- Course options - Private classes
- Semi Private classes
- Group classe