Have you always wondered whether you had what it took to be a Personal Assistant or Executive Secretary? To be able to take minutes, write reports, plan and schedule, and prepare documents? All of these tasks must be done with a high degree of efficiency and confidentiality.
Our PA and Executive Training workshop aims to empower potential employees so that they may go on to become successful Secretaries. Trainees will be taught how to effectively organize a meeting, time management, and proficient business writing, to name a few.
It takes a special skillset to become a PA or an Executive Secretary and our workshop will provide trainees with all the required tools they may need.
At the end of the course, trainees will know how to:
- Build effective relationships with direct managers by adapting to different working styles;
- Organize their workload for optimal performance and results using effective time management;
- Conflict resolution as well as understanding and influencing colleagues via Emotional Intelligence (EI);
- Utilize excellent communication skills to have greater impact in the workplace;
- Take on independent or leadership roles, work in teams when needed, and interact confidently with peers, direct managers, and executives.
The PA and Executive Training Course is highly beneficial for female professionals in administrative or supporting roles. This includes, but isn’t limited to, Administrative Assistants, Office Managers, Executive PAs, Executive Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Confidential Secretaries, Senior and Junior Secretaries, and other administrative positions.
- Office Administration;
- Office Management;
- Presentation Skills;
- Emotional Intelligence;
- Listening Skills;
- Communication Skills;